Sky Q is now the standard product for new Sky customers and so we wanted to make it easier for customers living in blocks of flats to get access to Sky Q, by helping to speed up the upgrade process required.
With this in mind, we've created a brand new website for customers living in blocks of flats, which allows them to register their interest in Sky Q and track the progress of the upgrade for their block. Customers purchasing Sky+ who live in a flat will automatically be registered.
To use the site, customers first enter their address details to see if their block of flats has had the upgrade yet.
They can then use the site to:
1) Register their details to be kept informed of how their block’s upgrade is progressing
2) Submit the details of their managing agent to get in touch about an upgrade
3) E-mail their managing agent, asking them to work with Sky and the relevant territory Sky installer to upgrade the block as they want Sky Q
4) Receive interim e-mail updates while Sky continues to liaise with the managing agent
5) Receive a notification when their block is scheduled for a communal upgrade, and a second when this upgrade is complete
The website was launched at the end of October 2016.